Search here for all scholarships and awards
- You must apply through the Online Playford Trust Scholarships and Awards Platform
- Create an individual user ID and password to access the platform and submit your application.
- You can save and edit your application as you go for later completion and submission. If necessary, you can also edit your application after you submit it, up to the closing date.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship or award, provided you meet the selection criteria. However, the Playford Trust will only award a single scholarship or award to any one applicant.
- You will need to upload your transcript, or for first-year scholarship applicants, your Record of Achievement and your Tertiary Entrance Statement.
- As part of the application process, it is essential that the Trust receives your academic reference before the closing date for applications.
- Once you have submitted your application, we will contact your referee asking for a statement. Your academic referee must be your current supervisor or a senior academic, such as the dean of school or senior lecturer. If applying for a first-year scholarship, a suitable referee would be your school principal, an assistant principal, or a relevant senior member of staff. They will be required to provide supporting comments about your achievements, character and leadership potential.
- You will be prompted to contact the academic referee you are nominating before you submit your application. Make sure you let them know, in advance, to expect an email from the Playford Trust. Also suggest they check their junk mail.
We look forward to receiving your application.