Donations and regular giving
All donations to the Playford Memorial Trust Inc. are tax deductible.
We offer multiple options for one-off and recurring donations. You can:
- Donate online through GiveNow, using a credit or debit card
- Make a bank transfer (see below)
- Send us a cheque (see below)
- Arrange direct debits through GiveNow, or call our executive officer, Mary Anne Fairbrother
- Consider becoming a Playford Trust partner
If you wish to make a bank transfer, our account details are:• A/c name: Playford Memorial Trust Inc.• A/c no: 100602656• BSB No: 083847
IMPORTANT: To ensure the transfer can be linked back to you – and we can provide you with a receipt for tax purposes – either use our Donation Form or make sure you contact us to let us know the date and amount of the donation, and the correct name to be printed on your receipt.
Cheques should be made payable to: Playford Memorial Trust Inc. Please use our Donation Form and post cheques to:
Mary Anne Fairbrother
Executive Officer, Playford Trust
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
GPO Box 2343
ADELAIDE SA 5001
The power of a gift in your Will
When you include the Playford Trust in your Will, you will be helping us support some of the brightest minds in State to undertake important work and research in:
- Health Sciences and Enabling Technologies
- Aquaculture and Food Production
- Water, Energy and Climate Change
- Advanced Manufacturing and New Technologies
- Mining and Resources Development check
We encourage you to speak with us so we can ensure your gift supports the area/s you are most passionate about.
If you’re unsure about the process, you may like to speak with your solicitor, trustee company or the Public Trustee.
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion about leaving a gift to the Playford Memorial Trust in your Will, please contact our Executive Officer, Mary Anne Fairbrother, on (08) 8429 5220 or email MaryAnne.Fairbrother@sa.gov.au and she will refer you to the most appropriate member of our Board.