The Playford Trust, in partnership with the Fay Fuller Foundation, is offering a $7000 Scholarship in Health Science to an Honours student majoring in Public Health.
The Fay Fuller Foundation was established in 2003 to give support to the community across a wide range of areas. The Foundation believes South Australia is a great place to live and wants to continue to build upon this, particularly in the area of health. It has distributed funds to a variety of organisations in South Australia, including those supporting children, health related issues, education and scientific research.
Applications for the 2020 scholarship close Friday 17 January 2020.
- ready to commence Honours in health science, majoring in public health at any one of the three South Australian universities
- an Australian citizen or a holder of a permanent resident visa and resident in South Australia
- intending to spend a significant part of their career in South Australia, or be likely to provide a benefit to the State
- a high achiever, with an excellent undergraduate academic record
- of good character. Preference will be given to students who display leadership potential.
It is essential that the applicant’s supervisor or an academic referee (e.g. dean of school/faculty, or lecturer) provides a supporting comment about the student’s achievements, character and leadership potential.