The Playford Trust provides up to five (5) awards of $2000 each for TAFE SA students undertaking study in the following areas: Horticulture, Aquaculture, Agriculture, Conservation and Land Management, Mining and Exploration, Spatial Information and Surveying and Food Technology. These awards aim to assist students in their future studies, and students may apply at any stage in their TAFE SA study program.
Applications close Friday 14 September 2018.
A panel with representatives from the Playford Trust and TAFE SA will make the final selection. The panel’s decision will be based on an assessment of the following:
- Commitment to the issues directly related to the course of study
- Excellent demonstrated understanding of the course of study
- The ability to work in a team and provide leadership
- Excellent work ethic and attitude to learning
- Verbal evidence provided by referee contacts. It is essential applicants provide TWO referee contact details from Lecturers/Employers for the panel to contact.